Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Lousy!

I might very well be the lousiest blogger of all time! In my defense, I do have a lot to do right now. The nationals are next Saturday, so some planning have gone into that and there was also a mix-up with our zekken that caused a certain amount of stress. We've been promised that they will get here in time though, so hopefully there's nothing to fret about.

I have four Japanese exams coming up in May/June and I have to do a lot of studying to get the kind of results I want. So far I haven't spent nearly enough time. There are also things like a high school graduation and a wedding to plan for (what to wear, what to buy for presents...you know the deal).

What I have been doing, is sewing clothes. Yes, I am crazy and should be doing other things, but it turns out to be a great way to relax. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Mad Dog said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes refuge in displacement activities when under pressure. Good luck with the studying, though, it sounds like you have a lot on your plate. Japanese and Biology is an interesting mix: is this a double major?

05:02  
Blogger Caroline said...

No, not really. I started out with biology, realized I wasn't sure what I wanted to do and have been taken refuge in Japanese class for a year. So the Japanese is really just for the fun of it. Now I've decided to try and become a high school teacher. In biology, of course.

10:46  
Blogger Mad Dog said...

Well let me encourage you. Biology is by no means a bad subject to study. I've made a career of it (as an immunologist/microbiologist) for the past 30 years. Nothing else seems quite as interesting. Good for you in learning Japanese. It's on my list of languages to learn but I never seem to have enough time...

21:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home