Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Foot inflammation

Yesterday, after a long slow day of studying on the coach, I got up and realized I could hardly walk because of the pain in my left foot. For some reason it had turned red, swollen and was aching, no, more like cramping every time I took a step. It was still pretty bad this morning, but seems much better now (still slightly swollen, but no pain), but I didn't want to risk anything and so concentrated on teaching the others today so that it gets time to heal.

I hope for it too be back to normal on Thursday, at the latest.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Mad Dog said...

Caroline, It's probably just muscular inflammation. Take ibuprofen and it should be back to normal in 24 hrs. If it remains swollen and becomes hot red, and very tender to the touch, please see your doctor as it could be a bacterial infection and in need of antibiotics.

04:59  
Blogger Caroline said...

Yes, seems like it. I didn't use ibuprofen, but some similar substance that comes in gel form. Together with some decent taping to give the foot support it seems to have solved the problem. Yay!

11:24  
Blogger uchi deshi said...

Cool blog! A nidan in iaido? Wow! I'm adding you to my links.

17:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home