Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Hmm...

I probably should try to start writing in this blog again. Actually, I was trying to import these posts into my Wordpress blog just because I realized that I can...or rather should have been able to. It didn't work. Then I started reading my old posts here, and remembered again how much I benefit from this kind of thing. I'll try to motivate myself, and should probably start by writing a long post of what has happened since my last post. Won't do that now though (maybe tomorrow?).

I suppose there isn't anyone out there still checking this blog? (I know I wouldn't.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mad Dog said...

Hi Caroline, Please continue with your blog. Very few people write about iaido and I'd love to read about your progress. Please feel encouraged to continue.

02:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home