Saturday, February 04, 2006

Not much

Not much happens on the blog, and not much happens in real life either. We've got a nicely small bunch of beginners for iai, almost as many as for kendo (yay!). Lots of girls too, which is great. I'm just hoping they will stay...

I have missed pretty much all sessions this week because I haven't been feeling have, had some stomach aches and nausea in the beginning of the week, that I think was mostly because of stress at school, and I haven't been feeling normal until...well, today, pretty much. Skipped the jigeiko session today, just to play it safe. Kendo is cancelled for tomorrow as almost all the instructors are in Malmö for Sugo Cup (I decided not to go because of money issues - good for me), so I will be back to iaido on Monday and to kendo on Tuesday. I want to go to practise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home