Thursday, December 29, 2005

Bad teaching

Iaido practice was a little...different last night. Most of the people in our dojo are students at the university here, and I guess they are still at their parents' homes around the country. At least, Hannes and I were the only people who showed up for practice last night, and Hannes only came after being talked into it. Trying to teach one person is very rewarding, but also very tough on the one being taught... I did try to spend some time on my own iai, but still I think I was a little too much. Whenever this happens again, I really have to remember not to overdo the teaching... :|

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're only shodan in iaido and you're already teaching?

21:05  
Blogger Caroline said...

Yup. I'd love to have someone with more experience teaching, but I don't have much choice as I'm the most experienced around. Of course I go to see real sensei as often as I can to actually get somewhere.

16:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home