Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Another cold :(

There was a combined seitei and tameshigiri seminar this last weekend that I was supposed to go to, but a very weird cold struck me Thursday, and so I ended up staying at home. Three other people from my dojo went though, and they claim to have had a lot of fun. No surprise there.

Because of said cold I stayed away from both sessions last Thursday (first kendo, then iaido - hard, but it works) and the session yesterday (kendo kihon with the newbies - lots of them!). Today I still have a cold, even though it's gotten a little better, but I still went to the dojo to teach as I usually do on Tuesdays. There were more people than regular at practice today, so I could easily refrain from practising myself to make sure the others had enough room, and health-wise that was probably a good thing.

I probably shouldn't do kendo (even though kihon) tomorrow either, but I hope to be back on track so that I can take part in both sessions this Thursday, as I'm going to miss practice on Saturday as well. That's because my mom's coming to town and we're going to the Chocolate Festival that day. :D

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mad Dog said...

Hope you feel better soon: the chocolate should help. Incidentally following a suggestion you made on one of your posts I've signed up for FunBeat to log my training in aikido and iaido: so far I'm finding it very useful. If you are interested you can find me there under my real name "John Morrow".

22:41  
Blogger Caroline said...

Oh, will check you out right now. ;)

12:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home