Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I'm back!

Sorry about the temporary lack of activity here. I went to Australia with my fiancé and his family at the end of March and got back in the middle of April. Since then we've both been more or less ill (him more, me less) with an evil airport cold (what else is new). Last week's iaido was not worth mentioning because of that, I was only there to help the others and did not do much myself.

Today I still have a sore throat, but I didn't feel like caring anymore. All these colds are really getting on my nerves! Of course, the fact that there is less than three weeks left until the Nationals doesn't really help. So when only one of my kohai showed up for practice today (being May 1st) I decided it was time to get some practice in. We practised for only an hour or so, instead of two, and I got to practise the entire time. Yay! I hope I don't get worse after this as I really need to get more practice in before the taikai.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mad Dog said...

Australia, eh? It's one of my favourite places on the planet. I have quite a few family members in Melbourne and Sydney. Are you going to post any photos?

Sorry to hear of about yet another rhinovirus. I nearly always get sick after long haul flights.

23:01  
Blogger Caroline said...

I've posted most of the decent ones already at Flickr (http://www.flickr.com/photos/kendoka/collections/72157600097332649/) but I still have a bunch that I haven't had time to look at.

Colds are really hopeless, at the time I'm trying to figure out how much is infection and how much is allergy...oh well.

11:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home